The Centers for the Arts has something for everyone.
Our Center for Visual Arts provides opportunities to explore mediums from oil, acrylic and watercolor painting to collage, clay, sculpture, glass and pottery and printmaking. And, if you wish to observe art, rather than create it, our yearlong schedule of national and regional exhibitions will entertain as well as educate.
Want to act, dance or sing? Maybe learn to play a musical instrument? Check out our Center for Performing Arts, offering classes, workshops and Community Theatre Program.
Join a class now by opening and printing our registration form. You can mail, fax or drop off your form at our office. Or, just call us with your credit card number and you'll be enrolled in the class of your choice in no time.
The Centers for the Arts has so many great classes available – why wait another day?
The Centers diligently works to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and artists by closely following CDC, State of Florida and Health Department guidelines for all programs. Based on current conditions, the Centers ask that all guests wear masks and practice safe, social distancing for their protection and that of other guests.
For Your Safety:
• Extra Cleaning: We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting all spaces including all surfaces like railings, doors, sinks, tables, chairs, etc.
• Face Covings: We ask all guests and staff to wear masks or facial coverings.
• Temperature Checks: Everyone entering our buildings will have their temperature read with a medical-grade thermometer. We will respectfully ask you to return home if your temperature is over 100.4°F.
• Wash Your Hands: For in-person classes, we ask that all students wash their hands with hand sanitizer or with soap and water upon arriving to class. Additionally, hand sanitizer stations will be available on our campus for use.
• Social Distance: Many classes will be limited in size to assist with 6’ social distancing. Seating will be determined based on CDC and Florida Department of Health guidelines.
• If Sick, Stay Home: We ask that all guests and staff stay at home and to follow the advice of your health care professionals with regard to your entire family’s health.