The Centers for the Arts supports fundraising events for nonprofit organizations through the donation of performance tickets at our Center for Performing Arts, or select programming opportunities at our Center for Visual Arts. All requests must be received at least one month in advance of an event. Please complete the form below, for a pdf copy click here, drop it off or mail to the address at the bottom of the form.
The Centers for the Arts is a 501c3 nonprofit, and it’s our policy to donate only to other
501c3 organizations. We would like to grant all requests, but as a nonprofit organization, we
must limit the number of contributions we make. Priority is given as follows:
● Arts organizations
● Educational organizations
● Other nonprofit organizations
● Sponsors of Centers for the Arts raising funds for nonprofit organizations
Due to limited availability, we are not always able to contribute to Priority organizations.
● We can give only once every 24 months to each beneficiary group.
(note the beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple
events often benefit a single group)
● No donations will be made that benefit a specific religious or political organization
● No donations will be made that benefit a specific individual or family
● Donations are limited to fundraising events only
● No donations will be made to organizations for their United Way campaigns
● All requests are subject to availability
● Provide the name, event date and a description of the event
● Indicate the beneficiary, their 501c3 Tax ID number, and explain how proceeds from the event will be used
● Provide the name, phone number and email address of a contact person
● Provide the name of the organization and the address