Bonita Springs National Art Festivals
Information for Exhibitors
History of 48 Festivals in Bonita Springs. Consistently rated one of the top Fine Art Festivals in the USA. Juried events; artists selected by a panel of experts. Largest attendance of any event in the area. Festival proceeds support community art activities.
The Centers for the Arts Bonita Springs presents three fine arts / fine crafts festivals each year in Bonita Springs. Enjoy the artworks of 200 National and International artists while supporting the many programs of the Center for the Arts. Our commitment to presenting quality artwork and a pleasant experience to the patrons has resulted in the highest ratings by the National ranking services. View and buy artworks directly from the artists who produce the work.
- Beautiful park setting and bordering streets
- Early artist setup will be available on Friday prior to start date
- Drive up to your space for setup and take down (or close)
- Dedicated building on site for artists' break room, washroom facilities, and complimentary breakfast
- Discounts at area hotels & motels available for participating artists
- Overnight camping on festival site
- Parking, traffic control
- Experienced professionals with "track record" will direct this event
Our festivals are well-attended by affluent buyers. The immediate area has several newly developed communities and has been one of the fastest growing areas in the nation. Centrally located between Naples (8 miles) & Fort Myers (14 miles). Our festivals are a regional showcase with increased exposure and reach to hundreds of thousands of residents in Bonita Springs, Naples, Estero and South Fort Myers-a location where our festivals ﬂourish, providing artists with substantial attendance and support amenities.
We are a local nonprofit organization well supported by the community.
Extensive Advertising and Publicity
- TV advertising
- Print advertising
- Radio advertising
- Extensive editorial and News coverage
- Members (approx. 2,200) "word of mouth"
- Blast Emails sent to over 20,000 subscribers
- Art Centers' monthly Newsletter reaches 3,000 homes and businesses.