January 13-14, 2024 - Show 1
February 10-11, 2024 - Show 2
March 2-3, 2024 - Show 3
Saturday & Sunday (10am - 5pm)
with Friday Setup
- Each festival will be juried separately and requires a separate application, images, fees, etc.
- Site location and award money will be the same for all events.
- Artists may apply for one or ALL events.
- Acceptance will be determined by jury process.
- You may do all 3 if accepted for all.
Application Deadlines & Notifications
Show 1 Festival
Show 2 Festival
Show 3 Festival
How to apply (3 easy steps):
Step 1 - Read the Rules & Requirements Below
Step 2 - Log into ZAPP and Apply
Step 3 - Pay Booth Fee upon Acceptance
If you need additional information:
please email us at email@example.com or call the Festival Team at 239-495-8989.
Exhibitor Rules & Requirements
- Exhibit Hours are from 10 AM to 5 PM Saturday and Sunday. Artists must exhibit during all scheduled festival hours. No rain dates.
- ARTWORK must be original in design and executed by the applicant. Each artist must accompany his own work and may display and sell only in the category in which his work has been accepted. No commercial dealers, agents, kits, castings from commercial molds or mass-produced items. No Buy-Sell.
- Commercial Status: The rules committee will make final interpretation of commercial status. Artists violating the rules of this Festival will become ineligible for admission to future festivals.
- JEWELRY CATEGORY only artists accepted in the jewelry category may display and sell jewelry.
- FINE ART REPRODUCTIONS may be sold only if signed, numbered and clearly marked “Reproductions”. All other work displayed must be ORIGINAL work created by the artist.
- ACCEPTANCE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Space: Exhibit spaces measure at least 10’x 12’. Limited number of LARGER spaces are available. Most spaces have room for artist and storage in rear. Work must be contained within the assigned space. Only one artist’s work may be displayed in each space. Artists will not be limited to a maximum number of works. Artist is responsible for keeping his assigned area clean and left in order each evening.
- NO generators are permitted.
- ACCEPTED ARTISTS must be committed to show during all festival hours.
- Displaying ribbons or awards from other shows is not allowed.
- Artist is responsible for collecting and paying to Florida Department of Revenue, Florida Sales Tax of 6.5%.
- The committee reserves the right to reject any work it considers unsuitable. Exhibitors MUST follow suggestions made by the Centers for the Arts Bonita Springs during the Art Festival.
- No refund will be given if artist is ejected from the event for violation of rules.
- The Bonita Springs National Art Festival committee reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.