Bonita Springs National Art Festivals
FAQ by Exhibitors
- Exhibit Hours are from 10 AM to 5 PM Saturday and Sunday. Artists must exhibit during all scheduled festival hours. No rain dates.
- ARTWORK must be original in design and executed by the applicant. Each artist must accompany his own work and may display and sell only in the category in which his work has been accepted. No commercial dealers, agents, kits, castings from commercial molds or mass-produced items. No Buy-Sell.
- Commercial Status: The rules committee will make final interpretation of commercial status. Artists violating the rules of this Festival will become ineligible for admission to future festivals.
- JEWELRY CATEGORY only artists accepted in the jewelry category may display and sell jewelry.
- FINE ART REPRODUCTIONS may be sold only if signed, numbered and clearly marked “Reproductions”. All other work displayed must be ORIGINAL work created by the artist.
- ACCEPTANCE IS NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Space: Exhibit spaces measure at least 10’x 12’. Limited number of LARGER spaces are available. Most spaces have room for artist and storage in rear. Work must be contained within the assigned space. Only one artist’s work may be displayed in each space. Artists will not be limited to a maximum number of works. Artist is responsible for keeping his assigned area clean and left in order each evening.
- NO generators are permitted.
- ACCEPTED ARTISTS must be committed to show during all festival hours.
- Displaying ribbons or awards from other shows is not allowed.
- Artist is responsible for collecting and paying to Florida Department of Revenue, Florida Sales Tax of 6.5%.
- The committee reserves the right to reject any work it considers unsuitable. Exhibitors MUST follow suggestions made by the Centers for the Arts Bonita Springs during the Art Festival.
- No refund will be given if artist is ejected from the event for violation of rules.
- The Bonita Springs National Art Festival committee reserves the right to make final interpretation of all rules.
- Setup will be FRIDAY between the hours of 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM, and SATURDAY, after 6:00 AM and before 9:00 AM.
- Artists must check-in and receive Artist Packet prior to setup
- SPACE ASSIGNMENTS and LAYOUT MAPS will be available at check-in
- PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED. ARTIST MUST ACCOMPANY HER/HIS WORK
- Drive up to your space is possible in most cases. (If you have extremely large pieces or a very large vehicle, please contact the Festival Director to make special setup arrangements at least 2 weeks prior to the event.)
- Displays must be setup and vehicles removed from Festival site by 9:15 am on Saturday & Sunday.
EARLY (special cases only) Setup:
- Contact us at least ONE WEEK prior to setup date.
- When: call the Festival Team ONE WEEK prior and make arrangements
- Where: Meet the Festival Team at Bandshell and receive artist packet/parking pass before setup.
LATE Setup (you must be setup by (9:15AM Saturday):
- When: After dusk on Friday or Early AM before festival weekend.
- Where: Find space assignments located on band shell overnight.
- How: Get your space assignment from artist directory on band shell and follow posted setup instructions for your space.
It is our desire to provide our exhibitors and the patrons of this event an environment characteristic of the Bonita Springs area. The following are "common sense" rules to help us meet that goal. These rules will be strictly enforced.
LARGE VEHICLES & TRAILERS:
- We have a 30 foot length limit on RV's, Travel and Cargo Trailers.
- All TRAILERS must be UNHOOKED from vehicle while parked.
- We get large crowds and patrons get nearby parking.
- ARTISTS MUST park their vehicles in designated locations during festival hours.
- All parking is at your own risk.
- Vehicle Owners are responsible for damages or towing costs.
- ONE SPACE per vehicle UNHOOK TRAILERS.
- Overnight parking is available -- (FRIDAY & SATURDAY only).
- Overnight lot is an unimproved lot with areas of soft sand.
- All parking is at your own risk.
- All overnight vehicles and RVs must be parked under the trees on the west side of the parking access road.
- The Bonita Springs National Art Festival and City of Bonita Springs are not responsible or liable for loss and/or damages.
Fees (each festival)
- Application Fee: $38.00 (non-refundable)
- Booth Fee: $480.00 ($450.71 + $29.29 sales tax)
- Double Booth Fee: $960.00 (901.41 + $78.59 sales tax) Limited availability contact us for details. MUST REQUEST IN APPLICATION
- 50% Show Fee refund will be issued to ACCEPTED ARTISTS who cancel and notify the Festival BEFORE 31 days prior to the first day of the event (received in writing). No refunds after that date.
- "NO SHOW" POLICY: Artists who have not CHECKED-IN and/or CALLED Festival Director at 239-495-8989 AND LEFT MESSAGE on voice mail by 8:00 AM, SATURDAY (first day of event), will be considered a ‘NO SHOW’. No Show equals No Refund and assigned space will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be made for any act of God, local authority or weather-related cancellations of the event. In the event that the City requires the Bonita Springs National Art Festival to be cancelled due to Coronavirus, accepted artist who have paid their full booth fee will receive a refund of paid booth fee less $35.