Class Cancellation & Refund Policies
One Night Events Cancellation Policy:
- No refunds. $10 fee to transfer if requested 10 business days or more prior to event. *Glass Blowing Cancellation Policy: No refunds. $10 fee to transfer if requested 5 business days or more prior to event.
Workshop Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- If you need to cancel your workshop reservation the Centers must be notified by phone (239.495.8989) or email (email@example.com).
- A deposit of $200 will hold your place in a workshop, $100 of the deposit is non-refundable.
- The balance of tuition is due 45 days prior to the workshop date.
- If you need to cancel 45+ days prior to the workshop date, you will receive a full refund of tuition and a partial refund of the deposit.
- If the tuition balance is not received 44 days prior to the workshop, the Centers reserves the right to cancel the reservation and open the class space to another student.
- If you need to cancel 43-22 days prior to the workshop date, you may only transfer your tuition payment and partial deposit to a future workshop, but no refund is available.
- At 21 days or less prior to the workshop date, no refund or transfers are available.
Multiweek Class Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- If you need to cancel your multiweek registration the Centers must be notified by phone (239.495.8989) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There is a $10 fee for cancellations and transfers.
- No transfers or refunds once session is complete.
- Refund requests received less than 10 business days before the start date of class will incur a 25% fee.
- Refunds issued after classes begin will be 50% of remaining classes in session.
- The Centers do not offer make-up classes. Instructors may offer make-ups pending availability and space.
- It is the student's responsibility to read and understand the rights and responsibilities of attending classes at the Center for the Arts as described here.