Each year the Centers for the Arts Bonita Springs offers a variety of workshops taught by nationally, and internationally recognized master artists, in watercolor, pastel, acrylic, oil, mixed media and more. Study Painterly Portraits & Figures with William Schneider, Improving Your Skills on the Potters Wheel with Peter Jones, or learning how to take risks with your art in Diane Pike's workshop Painting the Landscape Inside Out.
Due to the caliber of our professional instructors, students from across the state and the country register in advance for our workshops. Space is limited and workshops sell out fast. Please make sure to review the Workshop Policies, including the Refund Policy, at the bottom of this page.
DEMOS: Open to the public $25 per demo*. (Those registered for a workshop attend at no additional charge)
*Except for the Sensitive Portraits & Figures Demo with William A. Schneider, which is $40 (3 hour demo with model).
Workshop Refund Policy:
CANCELLATION POLICY: We understand that circumstances arise causing changes in your plans. We sympathize when such situations occur, however, we must adhere to policies as our financial and contractual commitment for each workshop has been finalized. If you need to cancel your reservation, the Centers for the Arts must be notified by phone or mail.
The policy is as follows:
● Deposit: $200 Members/$250 Non-Members ($100 of this is non-refundable) will hold your place in a visiting artist workshop
● Balance due no later than 45 days prior to the first day of workshop
● 45 days prior to workshop, full refund of tuition, less $100 non-refundable
● 44 Days prior to workshop - If balance not received Centers for the Arts Bonita Springs reserves the right to cancel student's reservation and assign place to another student
● 43-22 Days prior to workshop - No refund, but registrant may transfer tuition payment (less $100 non-refundable) to a future workshop
● 21 Days or less prior to workshop: No refunds or transfers